Martin Flack has an unique style of coaching. He effectively blends multiple disciplines of mentoring, consulting, and coaching, all with the foundation of coaching values. Because of this and his passion to help leaders, he is ready and eager to partner with people for the breakthrough they want and need in their lives, businesses, and organizations.
Here are some common themes in Martin’s coaching.
• Creating a culture of teamwork and camaraderie.
• Gaining practical insights and strategies for complicated problems.
• Providing a confidential sounding board.
• Giving CEO self-care strategies.
• Acquiring constructive conflict management.
• Identifying and removing self-limiting beliefs.
You can draw from Martin’s experience in coaching CEOs of large corporations, mid-sized and smaller companies. He also has significant history of working with CEOs and leaders of non-profits. He has logged over 1,000 hours of professional coaching with individuals and leaders alike. Genuine motivation for change or growth are key to a successful coaching relationship with Martin. He is known for having a safe atmosphere of trust and partnering.